Whoa, I refreshed your blog by accident after looking at the Happy Anniv post and there was a new post! Hi little Spurs fan! AND, Happy Happy 3 years Rod and Jess...yall are awesome and we love you! Sad I missed you at lunch! We will keep trying :)
O baby Ryan don't grow up just yet. Maybe we need a Nama and Ryan day soon. He is so darn cute in his Spurs shirt. You all need one to wear on game days.
5 comments:
Whoa, I refreshed your blog by accident after looking at the Happy Anniv post and there was a new post! Hi little Spurs fan! AND, Happy Happy 3 years Rod and Jess...yall are awesome and we love you! Sad I missed you at lunch! We will keep trying :)
Go Spurs Go! The cutest Spurs fan that ever lived:)
O baby Ryan don't grow up just yet.
Maybe we need a Nama and Ryan day soon.
He is so darn cute in his Spurs shirt. You all need one to wear on game days.
GO SPURS GO! I'm doing my part. Ryan, you are an excellent fan!
HEY! How did I miss this SYTYCD concert again! Will they be in SA?? How fun!
Post a Comment