background

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

All the Pics of Our Trip!

Click on this text link www.thetootlefamily.shutterfly.com

4 comments:

boo and stacy said...

Good idea.

I love the new header!! and his new haircut! he looks totally different!

stace

Sharla said...

Hi Jess. What a trip! Sounds like one you will always remember. I hardly recognized Ryan with the new haircut- more handsome and more grown up than ever. That's cool the kiddos started walking on almost the same day. Unlike Ryan, Abby acts kinda nonchalant about it now & continues to crawl & cruise on furniture a lot... I think she realized it pleases us for her to walk & she likes to do things only if they are her own idea... I can't wait for potty training... ha!

Martha said...

Ryan looks like a big kid now with his new haircut! Cute! Those pictures of you and Grandma Dottie are priceless!!

Pamela said...

Loved your vacation pictures, Jess. Cute bunch of kids. Ryan's hair cut looks great, he looks like a kid now, no longer a baby.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive