background

Monday, June 16, 2008

13 Months!!!

Here's Ryan at 13 months... Still lovin' his dvds and his chair. Thought this would be the easiest way to keep him still while capturing his growth...little growth, but growth nonetheless.

Giving mango a try at Holden's 1 yr birthday party.

Not very often you see a Ryan and Mommy pic.Happiest 13 months of our lives!

13 Ryanisms:
1. Ryan's translation of "mom" is "mumba".
2. He can say "all done" and "more". (in sign language)
3. Still the teacher's pet.
4. Still not walking, but you're dying to take that leap.
5. You were missed terribly while I was in Phoenix.
6. You're becoming a "momma's boy", and daddy isn't lovin' it too much.
7. You LOVE to see your grandparents.
8. You're growing teeth all over the place. No real order to them.
9. Miralax is a new friend of yours.
10. You've celebrated two Father's Days!
11. You painted a fish for Daddy's Father's Day gift.
12. You fit in sizes 9 mos to 18 mos depending on the brand.
13. You make the BEST faces!

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Ryan, great job sitting (and staying) in your chair. Can you please teach Dane how to do that??

The Grays said...

I love Mumba. and I love Momma's boys/girls :)

Pam said...

And your nama loves you soooo much. Ryan you are growing during the night.

Wencked said...

That first pictures makes me think..oh yeah, he is all boy.
too cute.

boo and stacy said...

He looks like Sue did lounging in that chair. I don't have one of malyn like that! I want to see the sign language!! Nice work Jess!

stace

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive