background

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Bath Please!



Ryan LOVES mashed potatoes. And, for those of you that have not purchased Bob Evan's already made mashed potatoes...I HIGHLY recommend it. You don't have to add a single ingredient. Ryan also enjoyed mom's shake n' bake chicken with his taters.

I picked up Ryan from school today and his report card said that he ate fish sticks today! Fish Sticks! Whoa!

11 comments:

Pam said...

Loved this. Carb lover. Nama makes some good mashed potatoes. I'll remember that you love them for Thanksgiving.

Kthed said...

That's by kind of cooking!! :) He's so adorable...

Kthed said...

I meant... MY kind of cooking! :)

The Grays said...

I love me some taters, too! How fun to think about all the yummy things Ryan will get to try for the first time...I think I get WAY too excited about food :)

Pam said...

Ryan, do you want Nama to get you a spoon?

Nicole Svendsen said...

what a great eater...fish sticks...nice work ryan you are like your cousin Malyn

stacy arnold said...

I'm so jealous that you have an eater!! fish sticks is a big deal!! i guess malyn is an eater. keep eatin ry!!

stacy arnold said...

Forgot to comment on the video.....are you kidding me?? he is so darn cute!! his eyes are HEALTHY!!! no more sickness:)) and i guess i should try the mash potatoes, im just worried malyn will paint the walls with taters. ill try it! GOOD EATER PRECIOUS ONE!!! Auntie loves you and is proud of your good eating!!

The Garrison's said...

Oh you cutie. He smacks his lips like an old man with no teeth. Which makes sense...he is a little man with no teeth...and the cutest one ever! :) Love the video and that is my favorite food Ry! Love those mashed taters!

juju designs said...

That video is too cute Jessica! His little cheeks! Love it. I need to get your email address so you can tell me how to post video clips.

Anonymous said...

I love how he chews the mashed potatoes!! Awww Jess he is toooo precious! - Megan Coburn

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive