1. Friday night, Rod and I had a date night with Ryan. We went to Sushihana, enjoyed some good Japanese beer, and scarfed down my favorite roll. The Duncan Roll!!! Slap that tuna on there and let's eat!
2. Grandpa came to visit us! We had a great time catching up, and eating some yummy food. Thai Pikul gave us a fabulous night, and a blank canvas for Ryan's food droppings.

3. "No Nap Ryan" went to his friend's birthday party on Saturday. Lucky us, they had a swing. Unfortunately, that worked for about 10 minutes. We stayed for almost an hour. I had to hog down on the guacamole before we left. Nerissa was sweet enough to hold him while I finished my plate.
4. Ryan also attended his first Memorial service for a friend of mine's dad. He works with me, so my boss was there. Pat was kind enough to hold Ryan for a while until he decided to scream (a happy scream, but a scream no less). So, outside we went and played with Holden and Nerissa. I saw several people from high school that I hadn't seen since high school. I was introducing Ryan to everyone. I realized as I was putting him in the car to leave...he had a big ole' bubble going in and out of his nose. Perfect rythm.
5. I found my all-time FAVORITE fried rice! Goodbye Tai Pei. HELLOOOOO Thai Pikul. They've outdone themselves. OH, and I think I'm going to be bold and say they had the best egg rolls. (So, bold of me.) I had Pad Thai, but I was more a fan of my dad's Lemon Grass somethin somethin. Man, I haven't talked food like this since I was pregnant. haha! Not to worry my dear ones. We'll be holding off on that for a long while.
6. Ryan's eating habits have been developing more and more each day. He's mastered the Puffs, and is working on more table food. He actually ate some ginger from our sushi plate. He didn't seem to mind it.
7. Ryan's cry was ringing in my ears the other night. I kept waking up to what I thought was him crying. I'd turn on the video monitor, and realize he was sound a sleep. Sort of like when you leave Vegas and you can still hear the noises from the casinos ringing in your years
8. Fashion Police: T! News Weekend, Nerissa and I have been blessed to have little babies. We still have our boys in sizes 3-6 months, and then all the way up to 12 month clothes. Isn't that odd.... yet fabulous?!?! I've been able to justify all the clothing purchases I've made for the little guy! One thing I've learned...go by the look of the clothes, not by the size on the tag. Old Navy clothes run small, Target runs large, Green Dog run large, Gerber runs small...you get the idea.

9. I checked out a swimming facility that is within walking distance from my house. I think we're going to enroll Ryan in swim classes this summer.
10. Jenny was sick all stinkin' weekend. So, no Jenny time for us. Maybe this weekend. Hope you are feeling better.

Daycare Update: I LOVE his new daycare. This month, they are taking one week to celebrate Dr. Seuss's birthday, as we bring his books to life for this newest generation. Your child will enjoy the special reading time as they hear the rhyme and the messages. Please feel free to bring in your child's favorite Dr. Seuss book (or yours for that matter!) as we celebrate his contribution to reading in early childhood.
Your child will also have the opportunity to experience the sensation of March winds. Birds and butterflies, spring things, and interesting insects are all in store for your child during this wonderful month.
That is just the cutest thing to me. So, of course I took Ryan's favorite Dr. Seuss book. It's his only Dr. Seuss book. And, I don't know the name of it.

8 comments:
OK need to hear more about the egg rolls. Where is that place?
Mom...you would LOVE them. They are simple tasting yet SCRUMPTIOUS!
ok... whatever happen to thai pei... no, tei pei... ??? You know what I mean... it had a mean sweet & sour chicken with the pineapples... and egg drop soup... yuuuum!
Hands down the best egg drop soup at Tai Pei. I'll give them that. Kelli, lately we've been so disappointed in Tai Pei. I don't know what is going on.
A little SA knowledge for you. The sushi place we ate at is owned by the brother of the owner of Tai Pei.
He's getting so big! Very cute! How are you guys?
Adorable...everything is adorable. I'm so glad you like his new day care!!
Okay, #7 is totally me and I thought of you in the middle of the night when I SWORE Siena was crying and looked at the monitor to find her sound asleep.
your son is just so cute! lol
but thanks for the comment! and you know i get my silliness from my aunt kelli.. haha and yeah i kinda do remember that now that kelli said ya'll painted faces at my birthday party. i remember you being there! lol
Post a Comment