background

Monday, February 11, 2008

Play & Wine Date

Megan...watching Ryan. Of course, I'm no where around.

Ryan politely asked me to leave so he could play with the boys.


The moment they first laid eyes on each other.
(No, I don't know if the correct spelling is "laid" or layed").

Of course, there's mom. Front and center for a picture.
Typical.


Child, don't think I won't grab that buscuit from you.
(Look at his poor, little eyes. Makes me sad to see him sick. He's such a sweet, cuddly baby even when he's sick)
On second thought...
This picture CRACKS me up! I should have gotten this on video. One minute he's chompin' down on it, and the next, he's pulling it away to take a look.

Shameless plug for Wortham.
A shout-out to my husband!
Love you.

4 comments:

The Grays said...

Megan holding babies...the only time I wasn't stuffing my face with the baked brie that Rachel Rae (aka Jessica) brought...so yummy! wine, babies and cheese - my kind of play date. Can't wait to do it again :)

Nicole Svendsen said...

How is the ear infection? Siena has her first ear infection and I hope the antibiotics work for her...i feel like i go through things a few months after you:)

Shelly said...

His eyes are just so precious. He looks like he's getting better. Are you sooooo ready to be over the sickness?!?!

Nicole Svendsen said...

He does look sick! Poor thing...isn't it awful to see them so sick? We are on day 3 of antibiotics for the ear!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive