
We ended up going the shot route. He's received two so far, and will get his last one tomorrow morning. We noticed a considerable difference after the first one! Everyone can go back to work, and go on with life.
This morning's shot was tough for me. I saw the face of total desparation. His eyes said it all. It was awful. It was as if he was looking at me saying "I CANNOT believe you, Mommy, let this happen to me again."
Can you picture this?!?! Come on, feel with me. It felt as though I had released my son into the wild with no food, shelter or clothes...and there was nothing I could do about it. Total confusion on his face. Okay, okay. My dramatic interpretation is over. Close curtain. Que the music. Applause...sorry, can't stop.

5 comments:
They don't remember anything before 2 1/2 or 3 yrs. old. But I feel your pain. I couldn't even go into the room with you on the first day. Give him an extra hug from Nama.
Oh that is so hard, Jess. I know your heart just hurts to see that little face. He really won't remember..........hang in there! Sending hugs from Hudson and me!!!!
How's he doing today? Hope he's lots better. Was that last picture on your blog taken after he started the shots, because his eyes look so much better--and no dark circles. I hope he's so much better!!!
Jess, that is sooo great! Glad they are working!!!!
Unfortunately, the pic of him eating the sock is from a couple of months ago. :(
Post a Comment