
Ryan had a little trouble starting his bus.

So, he took a look under the hood...didn't look promising.

SO, he tried an automobile. Ryan kept asking me where the steering wheel was on this. I told him that when he's old enough to buy his own car insurance, he'll get the steering wheel.

He looked all over the car for that steering wheel.

So, Ryan booked a flight. Land transportation is so for the birds?!?!

Unfortunately, there was no propeller.

So he had to make an emergency landing. Please don't worry about him. He's realized that his knees and hands are his safest mode of travel for now.
8 comments:
That is the coolest bus I have ever seen!!!
Such a cool bus - geez! Where id you find the swing Jess?
the swing is from the Loft.
O Jess that was the cutest blog so far. They just keep getting better.
I love his hair blowing in the wind! Looks like he's all boy FOR SURE!!
whew. poor guy had some serious transportation troubles! glad he's going to stick with crawling for a while. :)
I LOVE your blogs!!!! You always make me smile and laugh.
I love the swing. I wish we had a backyard for a swing:) He is so big, riding around on that car!
Post a Comment