background

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Nice Ride!

Ryan asked Daddy and I to take a picture of him in his new set of wheels. I forgot to snap a pic of his rims, but you get the idea. Wool seat, plenty of leg space, and drives itself. ;)

4 comments:

Pam said...

Strollers. I think we had one unbrella stroller when you all were young. I can't believe there are so many out there. It's like going down the cereal isle at the grocery store. You look fit a fancy Ryan. Your mom and dad do too.

Kthed said...

Man, I don't know what I would've done without mine!! That's your ticket to get out & jog right there!! Now's the perfect time to start so he can used to it!

The Grays said...

Love the jogging stroller - Ryan looks pretty comfy!!

Unfortunately Kirby's has never made it over 4 mph :(

Shelly said...

What kind of stroller is it...we're in the market! I have to say once again...you have the BEST commentary in blog world :-)

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive