background

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Big 12 Championship!

Those who know me, know that I'm not much of a football watcher. I mainly like the football season for the chips and queso, pizza, and good conversation. So, Melanie would probably say that I don't deserve to sit ON THE 50 YARD LINE, IN A SUITE. I'm sorry, did that sound like I was bragging? Well, I am!!! The "catcher"...I cheered for both teams. Anytime anyone did something good, I would cheer.
Rod and I were invited by "an insurance guy". Much appreciated Todd. We had a BLAST!!! All the food and beverage you could possibly imagine. Only thing missing...the chips and queso. Small price. Melanie, you would be thrilled to know that I am now a football watchin' fan!
You can't tell in this pic, but I'm soooo pumped. I made some hot shot insurance guy take our picture. I couldn't believe how loud the fans were...and, the seats weren't even full yet.

A few other details caught my attention besides the actual game. I was fascinated by these guys, and the guy in the red shirt that had an orange glove to signal when the commercial break was almost over. FASCINATING.

My UT fans, don't read this part....the OU band was sooo much fun to watch. They had so much energy.


7 comments:

Nicole Svendsen said...

Jessica, I love your hair cut...it makes me want to chop mine all off!!!

Pam said...

so fun. Loved the appreciation you have for a night out and what a fun night that was.

Kthed said...

Woo hoo... out on the town! You look great!

court garrison said...

Jessica - you look beautiful! What a fun night - high rollin....

court garrison said...

Oh and PS - I LOVE the new header...very cutie little Ryan. He has the most beautiful face ever!

Pamela said...

WOW Jessica! We were there too... only not on the 50 yard line and not in a suite and not cheering for OU. Fun night. Better luck next year Mizzou!

boo and stacy said...

Ohh that is all so fun! and yes your hair is so cute. hum....i wonder if i will be upset that i cant 1/2 way or ponytail my hair everyday if i cut it. you look darling!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive