the pick of courtney allison and the kids is hilarious. poor matthew is getting socked in the eye! did yall take anymore? I want to see more of the 3 of them!
Love all the pics...got my fix! You look amazing Jess! And I LOVE the pic of Ryan holding Matty's face...hilarious! MY BLOG IS UPDATED! I think you are the only one who looks at it though...
9 comments:
I'm all fixed. Thanks. What a cutie you both are.
the pick of courtney allison and the kids is hilarious. poor matthew is getting socked in the eye! did yall take anymore? I want to see more of the 3 of them!
how are solids going?
Slow progress to report. But, daycare is now going to give him solids everyday!
You look GREAT!
Love all the pics...got my fix! You look amazing Jess! And I LOVE the pic of Ryan holding Matty's face...hilarious! MY BLOG IS UPDATED! I think you are the only one who looks at it though...
Ack, you guys are so cute! I needed a good Jess fix, that is for sure!
Ok just found a picture of jess when she was 6 months old and she looks exactly like Ryan.
Looks like he loves his cereal - yay!! Wish he and Dane could play together. They could watch each other from their saucers :-)
hey Jessica,
You are on top of it with that puumpkin bib already:) What will Ryan be for Halloween?
Post a Comment