

Today was "Wear Red" day. I have been so excited for red day, and for Ryan to participate in his first "declared" day. I couldn't remember why the daycare decided on red, so when I dropped him off, I reread the sign. No reason at all. Just wear red. So, here's Ryan in his red garb, all ready for school. (waiting on mommy to finish making her coffee). So, we arrive to the daycare, and enter Infant Room A....none of the babies had red on, nor did the teachers. I scolded both the babies and the teachers. Oh wait...one of the teachers had on the old school, velcro Reebok hightops in RED! They were AWESOME! Made my day. Now, my thought is...."am I going to be one of "those" moms?"

This past weekend was full of vomit (for lack of wanting to use a more pleasant word). And, yes this is Virus #2. I wonder if this is what kicked it off? We did this all weekend long. He LOVES playing with Jenny. It's really cute to watch!


6 comments:
O Jess, Ryan looks so cute in his red. We always said he wears red well. By the way I was one of "those" moms. He told me he was so happy to have all that school spirit. Now did you wear red?? That would have been pretty cute.
yes you will be that mom. and i am that mom too. i was also THAT teacher. i wore halloween and christmas socks.
i love the footprint pic!
I NEVER was THAT teacher--does that make me a bad teacher? shoot does ryan keep getting sick from day care?
They should call it "Immune Building School".
Poor little guy - he sure is cute!
I love his art projects! Please keep posting them because they make my day! And I would have lived for wear red day too. I bet that will wear off with kid #2, but live it up now!
Post a Comment