background

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Three Random Things on Thursday

1. Ever wonder where your old car is now? I wonder where our old station wagon is now. I wonder if it's going cross country with an older couple, or sitting in a junk yard. Maybe it's now someone's mobile home. :) Think about it. I have a few sedans, suburbans, two vans and a station wagon to wonder about. We used to play the game of "Leans". We'd flatten the seats down in the wagon... before seatbelts were a mandate. Then, however the car moved, we let our bodies just fall in that direction. Lots of fun...not a lot of safety.

2. I can't remember if it was Monday or Tuesday, but Ryan had his first Fire Drill at the daycare. His daily report card said "Fire Drill at 11:00am". Isn't that the cutest to imagine?! I wonder how they did it. I picture all the babies lined up in a row...but, then can't figure out how they would physically get out once in their row. Maybe they throw a few babies in each crib and then wheel them out?! Or, maybe some of the teachers come to the nursery to help get the babies out.

3. This week is a "not so fun" week for family friends of ours. Lots of LOVE and prayers to the Kosts. I miss seeing Dennis' smiling face, so I can only imagine how his own family feels. Such a fun Daddy!!!! There is a saying in a song I listen to often. "Why do we wait to live, until it's time to die." I've been pondering that thought in my mind a lot lately. Am I living?! Whoa, okay got a little deep on a blog, but that is just a thought of mine lately.

4 comments:

Nicole Svendsen said...

how comforting to know they do practice fire drills with your little baby:)

boo and stacy said...

i think they use shopping carts for toddlers during a fire drill.

so funny to picture.

Raegan said...

Oh hey!
thanks for the welcome!
And i can tell you and Kelli are blogsnobs haha, i'm a myspace snob so i'm gonna try to bring some of my myspace skills to the blogspot world.
your baby is adorable!
Raegan

Anonymous said...

Ryan just learns new things every single day! He's so precious (do the men care if we type that on a blog? Cause his eyes are soooo beautiful ;o)

My prayers and thoughts are with the Kost family.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive