1. Rod just called to tell me he drove off with the gas pump still hooked into his car. There was about nine feet of hose trailing along his car. He had to pull back into the gas station, and give the hose back. hahaha! I thought that only happened in the movies. Apparently not.
2. I'm obsessed with the show "So You Think You Can Dance"...well, the group is coming to SAN ANTONIO! So, here's where I'm evil...I'm going to rat two of my friends out. Casey and Nerissa are just as obsessed! And, the three of us are going to see them! Nerissa hasn't said yes yet, but I know she's in. I'll have my poster made with "I Love Sabra". She's my favorite. I also like Lauren.
3. My son hasn't done his "doodie" in over 48 hours now. He seems fine, but mommy and daddy can't imagine the feeling. :)
4. Ryan now sleeps 8 to 8.5 hours!!! Life is good. Not sure how this started. Maybe mom is sleeping harder?!?! Whatever works, right?! :)
5. Something pathetic to tell y'all... So, every Saturday, Ryan and I've been heading out to the coffee shop to have waffles and the most delicious Chai tea. Why pathetic...every Sunday (the next morning) I start thinking about "Waffle Saturday". (And, for some reason, I can't figure out why I'm not losing weight since breastfeeding burns 800 calories a day).
Video: I was catching the precious moment Ryan and Jenny were sharing in the water....moment interrupted.
background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Blog Archive
- September (1)
- June (2)
- May (2)
- March (2)
- February (2)
- January (2)
- December (3)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (3)
- August (8)
- July (9)
- June (4)
- May (5)
- April (4)
- March (5)
- February (1)
- January (3)
- December (1)
- November (4)
- October (3)
- September (3)
- August (4)
- July (4)
- June (1)
- May (3)
- April (4)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (3)
- December (5)
- November (5)
- October (4)
- September (6)
- August (9)
- July (8)
- June (7)
- May (5)
- April (5)
- March (3)
- February (4)
- January (10)
- December (6)
- November (7)
- October (11)
- September (7)
- August (7)
- July (7)
- June (6)
- May (8)
- April (5)
- March (9)
- February (8)
- January (12)
- December (8)
- November (12)
- October (9)
- September (10)
- August (15)
- July (16)
- June (5)
- May (6)
- April (7)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (5)
- December (7)
- November (10)

5 comments:
Good Job Rod. Great family story. Did they charge you? Or just shake their head. ha. That's ok, something I'd probably do but just haven't.
I love "So You Think you can dance" also--I think Danny or Sabrew will win!
also, I have driven off with the pump still in my car as well:)
Hi! Precious boy! What happened? Did you fall? I need to cuddle that sweet boy!!
A bee kept trying to sting me.
Post a Comment