background

Monday, August 13, 2007

T! News Weekend

Weekend Updates!
-The parents of Baby Boy Tootle have realized that their son drains their bank account.
-After a hard day's work of killing weeds, it rains.
-Waffles have proven to pack on the lbs...even in a breast feeding mother. Will she ever learn? Stayed tuned....
-Papparazzi continue to follow the baby boy. Ryan should just accept this new lifestyle. He asked for it. Any cute baby with the most precious eyelashes will get photographed.
-Baby's daddy is sick in bed after his weekend. Reps tell T! News that he devoured a bag of Cheeto Puffs, and "other" junk food over the weekend.
-The mom of Ryan has fully admitted to the use of Gain detergent for Ryan's clothes. After being confronted by his maternal Grandma (a.k.a Nama) she has realized she needs to get off the Gain and back on Dreft.
-The family's rep has confirmed that the parents have not worked out in over two weeks. Sources close to the couple fear for their son's safety....worried they may sit on him.
-That's all for T! News Weekend. Stay tuned for the Weekend Pictures in Review!

8 comments:

Pam said...

I'm sorry to tell you this honey but you're baby boy is just draining your bank account a teeny tiny bit compared to futrue withdrawls. Enjoy the penny's leaving your account until the bills come out.
Many will verify this. Start a saving account for him. ha

Pam said...

There really isn't anything wrong with Gain or other detergents but Ryan has really sensitive skin. (like his mommy). Sorry it will toughen up in time.

court garrison said...

Guilty too! I have used arm and hammer a few times on baby stuff! Poor kid! Okay, love the news updates...very creative! I hear ya about the bank account...ouch! And literally worth EVERY penny! :)

Martha said...

O.K., Jess. I confess. I washed Abby's p.j.'s in clear & free Costco detergent today. If she wakes up in the morning with a rash, I'm probably fired as Monday babysitter!

Anonymous said...

You have to use specific laundry detergent??? Oh my, so many complications ;o)

Martha - I hope Abby doesn't tell her mom on you!

boo and stacy said...

Cracking up jess. i hear ya with the waffles.....i love them too. and cheese puffs sound good too....yall are going to hate staying here....we have not so fun food. maybe ill break down and buy oreos for the weekend. ohh oreo shakes YUM! remember when we used to eat cheetos and Big Red? stace

Martha said...

What happens at Grandma's stays at Grandma's, right Pam?

Pam said...

RIGHT!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive