background

Monday, July 16, 2007

Two-Months Old Means Too Many Shots

Today was a big day! Ryan got four shots, two Tweety Bird bandaids, and a new cry...a more mature cry. A cry that I'd like to forget. A cry that brought momma to tears. I immediately went straight to my momma's house, and got my coke float. (Its all about me). :)

My idea was to take a before "shot" and after "shot" of Ryan's "doctor's visit. Well, I got the before picture, but couldn't bare to let go of him after his shots. So, I didn't snap an after shot. Nama did take one of us when we had calmed down from all the excitement.

As far as his reflux, we're trying a new medication. I weaker one, but some parents swear that this medicine worked over the Previcid. So, its worth a "shot". Ryan still seems bothered with it. Although, he's gained plenty of weight so the doc was happy about that.

Here are Ryan's two-month stats:
Weight: 11 lbs, 3 ozs
Height: 22 inches

BEFORE


Back home in the House of Nama

Chunky-monkey's first band-aid.

3 comments:

Pam said...

He wears that band-aid well. Looks good on that healthy little leg. Sad day to see both unhappy but good day to know he'll be protected from some serious childhood diseases. I noticed a change in Jess right away after the coke float.

Martha said...

Jess--I'm so glad Nama was there with the coke float to get you through this!! I guess you can say that Ryan will get his coke float later today!

Nicole Svendsen said...

oh no! I am dreading the 2 month old shots already! I will let you know how it goes!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive