Here are Ryan's pics. These were taken maybe three weeks ago. He's doing great! Cooing, smiling, AND I've caught him laughing in his sleep, twice. It was just about the cutest thing I've ever seen him do. The laugh is hilarious. I wonder if that will be "his laugh"?!?! Ryan's also growing like crazy. He weighed 11.5 lbs according to my Dad's scale. We go to our two month appointment on Monday. He'll be getting his shots. :( To make it up to him, I'll eat some ice cream to help soothe the pain. :)
http://www.lauraharrisphotography.com/ then, click on "Client Proofing", and then type in "ryan" for the password. If you decide not to use the automatic slide show, be sure to click the arrow so that you can see all 50-something of them. Otherwise, you'll just see 10.
Rod is heading to Houston today to look at a carpet store that is owned by our brother-n-law's friend. And, hopefully we'll have some carpet this weekend. We're still in the same situation that we've been in all week. Waiting to hear from SAWS. They have 30 days to answer a claim. State Farm denied our claim with them. They don't cover sewage problems. (of course not). So, needless to say, my insurance-husband is sending us to another insurance company to write our insurance.
background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Blog Archive
- September (1)
- June (2)
- May (2)
- March (2)
- February (2)
- January (2)
- December (3)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (3)
- August (8)
- July (9)
- June (4)
- May (5)
- April (4)
- March (5)
- February (1)
- January (3)
- December (1)
- November (4)
- October (3)
- September (3)
- August (4)
- July (4)
- June (1)
- May (3)
- April (4)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (3)
- December (5)
- November (5)
- October (4)
- September (6)
- August (9)
- July (8)
- June (7)
- May (5)
- April (5)
- March (3)
- February (4)
- January (10)
- December (6)
- November (7)
- October (11)
- September (7)
- August (7)
- July (7)
- June (6)
- May (8)
- April (5)
- March (9)
- February (8)
- January (12)
- December (8)
- November (12)
- October (9)
- September (10)
- August (15)
- July (16)
- June (5)
- May (6)
- April (7)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (5)
- December (7)
- November (10)

2 comments:
Amazing pictures, Jess. They're all so good I don't know how you're going to choose. Ryan really could be a little model. He's so precious. I'm surprised he was so good for so many pictures.
I'll go with you to the DR. appointment on Monday and help soothe the pain from the shot too. I'll dip his pacifier in my ice cream and give him a taste.
Post a Comment