background

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Review of the Week

This past week was a good one for Ryan and Mommy. I think I'm getting the hang of this baby world now. Going out to lunch, the coffee shop, and dinner with friends...we were busy peeps! Here are some pics taken this past week. The first pic of Ryan in his striped outfit was taken after he pee'd all over his changing table, his mommy and himself. So, we took a bath, got wrapped up in a towel, and took a poop & pee'd AGAIN! Child! So, he was a little "pooped" after all that. :)

























5 comments:

Pam said...

O Ryan you have grown since I've seen you. I was only gone 4 days. We have to get his pee thing down. I mean we have to figure it out. I'm just not used to little boys. You have your nama nervous about biaper changing time. You sure have been busy while I've been gone. Seems like you and your parents are handling you pretty good. Time for a sister???

Martha said...

Who was that cute little girl in blue? Ryan's girlfriend? Don't you think they'd make a cute couple?

boo and stacy said...

i love the orange stripes. so glad i am inheriting ryans clothes! he is looking more and more alert! and sharla look soo pretty:)
stace

boo and stacy said...

natalie looks good with a baby!! hint hint! and jess you are lookin great sista!!!! stace

I'm Jana :-) said...

Ryan is sooooo cute!
I think I should come over and practice...it won't be long now.
Uhmmmmm....how exactly do you change a baby boys diaper???
I need to know these things ASAP!
Uhhhh...Nat...She's looking pretty comfy with that baby!!!???
Wonder what that means!!!??!!!
Love you guys,
Jana

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive