background

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Mom's Day Out!!


Today was spent running errands, drinking caffeine, and getting an hour massage! Rod spent the morning, and early afternoon with Ryan. I fed, clothed, and kissed Ryan goodbye. See the onesie I left him in. :) (Just in case).


After I had the day to myself, the three of us went to Sonterra for dinner. Afterwards, Rod and I decided to enjoy ourselves with a cocktail as the sun was setting. Ryan's first touch of the greens!





4 comments:

Pam said...

You can never start them to early. Looks like Rod is praying for Ryan to become a golfer. Fun night out.

boo and stacy said...

So cute Jessica! Glad to see he is already out on the course! Can't wait to get a round in with he and Rod.

Boo

boo and stacy said...

ohh thats too fun jess! so glad yall have to club to go relax at!! stace (he is gettin BIG!

Anonymous said...

We are so glad we got to meet Ryan at church yesterday! He is adorable and I love the eating noises. Hope to see you all on the 4th! Love,
Courtney and Chris Williams

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive