background

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Pics for the Week!

Hello to All!! We're doing well. Finally getting a hang of this "baby world". Its not easy, but definitely worth it. Ryan continues to amaze me, and I continue to fall deeper in love with him. He knows his mommy, and he knows "the boob".



Rod's parents just got back into town, so they're coming over tonight to see Ryan. They haven't seen him since the start of the NBA Finals. I'm super excited to see what they'll think of him now.

First day of Babywise! (Except I just couldn't send him to the crib b/c this was just too cute).
The new addition to the Ellis Family! Congrats Jason and Nerissa! Welcome Holden Charles.

My sweet mom loves her little Ryan. She's reading to him to keep him awake for "awake time".


Ryan's play date wore him out!



Check out all of Ryan's buddies! Ryan's the one on the left, next to Caroline's (Allison Sedlak's baby girl) carseat. He LOVED Caroline's carseat toy!




I love this boy!























3 comments:

Pam said...

I love him too. He loved the new book that Dawn got him. It's so cute. I was just as interested in it as he was or I'd like to think he was. Little baby wise Ryan is a very wise baby.
love nama

boo and stacy said...

i love the yawning picture. and good job nama for reading to him to keep him awake for awake time. so glad he is sleeping better! stace

Anonymous said...

Wow. It's a little baby army!! I can't believe all the little people on that blanket.

Ryan's a sweetie, I can't wait to meet him.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive