background

Sunday, June 17, 2007

First Father's Day!!!



Happy Father's Day, Rod!!! Its a golf day for the Tootle household. Some of you may be asking, "So, how is that different from any other day?" Well, today Ryan and I are letting Dad lay on the couch all day and watch the US Open. (Except for right now he's fixing the garage door...but I promise no more chores for him).

Little Ryan decided to get in his golf gear to watch the US Open with Daddy. The little outfit was a gift from my mom for Rod.

Below is a picture of Poppy with Ryan. He babysat for us on Saturday night while we were at a wedding. Ryan was nice and comfy on the Big Kahuna!








2 comments:

Martha said...

Jessica--would I be in trouble with Rod if I said that Ryan is such a beautiful baby!! He's so perfect!!!

boo and stacy said...

ohhh I love the golf onsie! Its too cute. and he really looks like a golfer. heehee the collar! Happy Fathers Day ROD!! stace

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive