background

Monday, May 21, 2007

Nama Loves Me. Yes, she does!


Nama has been our rock over the last week! Her sweet, loving heart is HUGE! She's been such a help with all the laundry, dishes, organizing my brain, organizing my house, diaper changes, and her expertise in the newborn world. Thank you Nama for taking care of us! We LOVE you! Love, Rod, Jessica & Ryan


2 comments:

Pam said...

O it is I who is so blessed to be nama to such a precious little boy. It's easy when he has such loving parents that are crazy about him. Ryan is one loved little boy. I love every minute I'm there. Seeing a daughter with a baby of her own is a blessing beyond words.

Nicole Svendsen said...

What a cutie. I cannot wait to meet Ryan. When will you visit next?

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive