background

Monday, May 21, 2007

Hi! My Name is Ryan Donovan!




Mom thinks it's a good idea to start early, and learn how to blog! So, here I am, still in my pj's trying to learn how to post pictures of myself. I'm quite tired, but think I can figure it out.

We are celebrating two birthdays today! My cousin Mattie Sue is TWO!!! And, I'm one week old!!! Big day for us. I get to see her in two days, along with my Auntie Stacy, Uncle Boo, and my other cousin Malyn.

My mom keeps interrupting my typing. She wants to share some news. Hi! Its me, Jessica. I just want to share with you all that I pumped 9 ozs this morning! So, if Ryan tries to tell you he's hungry, he has no reason. :) Another big milestone this morning...Ryan lost the rest of his umbilical cord! It freaked Rod out when he saw a little "terd looking" thing on the changing table. Good job Son! Okay, here's Ryan.

Sorry, guys. I understand mommy loves to share silly news. All in all, my week of life has been one of relaxation, and poopie diapers. I haven't quite managed to keep my pee in my diapers, so any tips you have for my parents would be greatly appreciated.

Spurs have won two games since I've been born. I'd like to think I'm Daddy's "good luck charm". GO SPURS GO!!! Below is a picture of me with my Grandma. She and Grandpa loved on me all day! I LOVED IT!


My daddy is the BEST!! He has been taking care of mommy and I. We're so sad he has to go back to work today. Mommy cried early this morning. She's hormonal, I guess.

Love you all, and if you haven't come by to see me, please do! You know where to find us! (Mom can't drive for a while).

Love, Ryan (one week old)

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive