background

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

SA's Arctic Blast 2007









If you've ever lived in San Antonio, you know how we tend to get a little excited about some cold weather, and possibility of freezing rain. Headlines on newspapers read "Arctic Blast of 2007", and Regis and Kelly Live is replaced with coverage of the roads, and constant replays of the weather tracking system. So, here is why the city of San Antonio has shut down. My dear Ohio fans, you totally deserve to laugh. I'm laughing.



4 comments:

Pam said...

Jess did you see my pictures of our house. I think we got it worse then you and we are only about 10 minutes away from each other.

Anonymous said...

We had SO much ice no our cars this morning...over an inch thick. Crazy! Why do we have to be blasted with ice...why not just plain old snow!??!

Martha said...

I know what you mean jessica. I grew up in snow country--actually had to shovel snow before I went to school in the morning. (Ice is so much worse than snow though). I just heard a big crash and a huge tree just fell in our neighbors' backyard. Even our trees are wimps!!!

boo and stacy said...

no thanks! we will make sure to visit in the summer!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive