
Here is Ryan's little home at five months and one week. We're doing well, just fighting with heartburn and indigestion. They seem to win at 2am in the morning. Tums is my new friend, and tomatoes are now my enemy.
The picture of Mattie Sue was taken at Pottery Barn Kids. She was the happiest little camper in that store. The Arnolds head back to California on Tuesday. Very sad to see them leave. Little Malyn changes about every two days. She's the most precious and cuddly person!

3 comments:
we have connected your blog spot to ours! try www.booarnold.blogspot.com :).
Jess I love this bloggling. You are great at keeping it up and I'm so thankful. Your pictures are great and love looking at it even though I see you and hear and see it all firsthand.
I love you, MOM
who is that cute little girl?!!!!
Post a Comment