Not too much going on in the Tootle world. Grandpa is in town, so we've been going out to eat and enjoying his company. Always a joy to see him. We have a good friend from Dallas coming into town for a conference this weekend. Very excited to see Dana!!!! We'll definitely be heading out for some good Mexican grub. El Jarro or La Fonda on Main...haven't decided.
We had our first maid clean our house today!!! Hopefully Rod will like it so much that we get on a regular schedule! :) I'm enjoying my excuse of "I'm pregnant, I can't use some of the cleaning products."
I got my first pregnancy gift in the mail! Sweet surprise from Kimmy!!! Thank you Kim. Its a t-shirt that says "What's kickin'" with two little feet on it. Super cute, and I'll probably where it tomorrow! Rod got his 208th golf toy in the mail today, so now he doesn't feel left out. He's the happiest kid on the block.
Hope this "post" finds you well. Much love.
background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Blog Archive
- September (1)
- June (2)
- May (2)
- March (2)
- February (2)
- January (2)
- December (3)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (3)
- August (8)
- July (9)
- June (4)
- May (5)
- April (4)
- March (5)
- February (1)
- January (3)
- December (1)
- November (4)
- October (3)
- September (3)
- August (4)
- July (4)
- June (1)
- May (3)
- April (4)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (3)
- December (5)
- November (5)
- October (4)
- September (6)
- August (9)
- July (8)
- June (7)
- May (5)
- April (5)
- March (3)
- February (4)
- January (10)
- December (6)
- November (7)
- October (11)
- September (7)
- August (7)
- July (7)
- June (6)
- May (8)
- April (5)
- March (9)
- February (8)
- January (12)
- December (8)
- November (12)
- October (9)
- September (10)
- August (15)
- July (16)
- June (5)
- May (6)
- April (7)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (5)
- December (7)
- November (10)

1 comment:
Yay! What's kickin? Love the tootletot spot. I'm a regular blog watcher, so happy to have a new one. I want pics of you in your new sassy shirt!!
Love you...kkl
Post a Comment