This weekend was full of outdoor activity, which was really nice for a change. I finally have energy to get out and about. Friday night, I took my friends (my friend Amy surprised me by flying down with Dana) to El Jarro!! Marisa showed up and we sat outside and enjoyed the awesome weather!
Saturday, Dana and I went to a conference. I introduced her to Las Palapas for which she LOVED her potato and egg, and as always, I adored my bacon and egg. (Only a pregnant woman would post all her eating habits on a blog). After the conference, we went to Bigz to get a burger and shake. Excellent burger!
Sunday, Rod, Jenny and I went to the San Antonio Marathon!!! CONGRATULATIONS HINK!!!!! Our good friend ran the race, and did awesome! Ole' preggos here ran maybe a fourth of a mile with him....my first bit of exercise since being declared pregnant. :) Last night, I got super sick, and I'd like to blame it on the exercise. :) I should probably ease up. ha.
OHHHHH, most exciting news....while eating lunch at the club (outside) with my folks, grandpa and Jenny, I felt the "butterfly" that everyone talks about. Yep, I felt the baby move! Haven't felt it since. No, I wasn't gassy or anything. It was pretty cool. Ready to feel more!
Cindy and Dennis gave baby Tootle the CUTEST, softest, huggable sheep that lays flat on the floor (or anywhere) and the baby can lay on it! Rod and I wish we had an adult sized one for us! I had to put it away b/c he and I would lay on it all the time! Its really the sweetest thing. It got me super excited to hold the little tootlebug. I love this child so much already and haven't even met him/her. (Again, I think its a her).
Stacy is starting to have contractions. Last night, they were 10 minutes apart. So, please keep her and baby Mayln in your prayers! Mattie Sue has a cold...I think she needs her Auntie. I'll definitely be posting Mayln pics as soon as I get them!!!!
Love to all!
background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Blog Archive
- September (1)
- June (2)
- May (2)
- March (2)
- February (2)
- January (2)
- December (3)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (3)
- August (8)
- July (9)
- June (4)
- May (5)
- April (4)
- March (5)
- February (1)
- January (3)
- December (1)
- November (4)
- October (3)
- September (3)
- August (4)
- July (4)
- June (1)
- May (3)
- April (4)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (3)
- December (5)
- November (5)
- October (4)
- September (6)
- August (9)
- July (8)
- June (7)
- May (5)
- April (5)
- March (3)
- February (4)
- January (10)
- December (6)
- November (7)
- October (11)
- September (7)
- August (7)
- July (7)
- June (6)
- May (8)
- April (5)
- March (9)
- February (8)
- January (12)
- December (8)
- November (12)
- October (9)
- September (10)
- August (15)
- July (16)
- June (5)
- May (6)
- April (7)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (5)
- December (7)
- November (10)

2 comments:
I wonder if the Tootlebug will have big ole dimples!!!
it's kelli, I remembered your blog and decided to see the latest... that so wonderful that you felt the baby! I hope everything works out great with Stacy and baby #2!!
Post a Comment