background

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

2011 Thanksgiving at the Tootles

Mimi and I decided not to have appetizers so that everyone's bellies would be nice and HUNGRY.  We did supply nuts.  Everyone waited so patiently for the hour of devour.  Whose the guy in the back?!?!  Guess he can join us.  (Don't you love this pic of Sammy?)

Dinner was awesome!  The Tootles' "must haves" mixed with the "Mays' "must haves" made the perfect plate!  Good blending of the families.
 I made Rod a cherry pie.  I Pinterested the heck out of this pie.  Note, the falling braid, cookie cutter pie crust on top!  I had FUN.  I'll make another one anytime.  Rod was so sick on Thanksgiving day.  Didn't even eat.  But, he did muster up enough tummy strength to tell me to save him the majority of the cherry pie.  So, I did just that.  And, he ate just that. 

These two were in deep conversation.  (for no one else's ears)  Special moment for me to see.  I love this picture. 

I can't let Ryan have the only great pic with Nama Dotty.  Ahhhh....

Great Thanksgiving!  It was the definition of a Thanksgiving day.  Kids loaded up on Pop Rocks, plastic burning in the oven, smoked filled house, warm temps outside, yummy wine and excellent company!  Thank you Tootles for blending our families together!  We mesh BEAUTIFULLY if I say so myself!

2 comments:

Pam said...

I think Millie hides when the camera comes out. But she was there and did a wonderful job of putting on a delicious Thanksgiving dinner.

What a fun day. My house next year!

Thanks Tootles!

Jess I never tasted the pie or Millie's dessert. :( So you can make me the pie anytime and I'll just take one slice, Rod can have the rest. :)

boo and stacy said...

Great pic of Ryan and Dorothy. Made me smile.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive