background

Friday, August 19, 2011

Can You See Me???

I had a quick trip up to Chicago for work and was DETERMINED to see this mirrored bean. I just needed to see it and touch it. I don't even know the name of it. Just needed to say I've seen it. Can you see me?!?!








I was very impressed. Just needs some Windex.

Chicago is a fun city. Got to see some of my Texas peeps for lunch and dinner. Got a little "localness" and touristi-ness. It was a perfect one night trip!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Chicago

2 comments:

Pam said...

Yes I see you in 2nd and 3rd picture. Where are you in first? What fun. Would be a fun mom and daughters trip maybe?someday over the rainbow.

boo and stacy said...

Fun Jess!! And glad you saw the bean! It looks so neat!!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive