Easter Egg Hunt #1 - Crossbridge church.
Facts:
1. Mom took two kids, under age four, to the hunt, by herself.
2. Mom fended two kids, under four, from the eggs... for 20 minutes before go-time. (the comprehension factor was not there with these two).
3. Mom forgot a basket for her second born.
4. Mom fed one child M&Ms and potato chips for lunch. Other ate the intended burger.
5. Mom secretly wanted to hunt for the eggs herself. (there will be no time for that)
6. And, Mom had a successful Easter egg hunt with her little toots.
PROOF: trying to figure out why in the world we're waiting to hunt eggs.
The waiting became nonsense.
Although, the waiting WAS understood for the first five minutes. Ryan planted himself in a good spot, waiting for the "GO".
I figured since Samuel didn't have a basket, what's the harm in beating the clock?!
UGH. Okay, here's a complaint I have. When someone asks you to take a picture, make sure you truly think it's a good one. If not everyone is looking, take another! The guy said that he "got it". Really??? These pics are so few and far between, so I need them to be top of the line! Nonetheless, I got a picture with my boys!
So, where's Dad? He had his "guys" trip. Went fishing. But, he'll get to see the reall Easter bunny eggs on Sunday.

3 comments:
Ahhh Jess you did a good job. This was practice for the Sunday hunt at Mimi's and hopefully at Nama's house. Mimi has the BEST hunts ever.
We'll be here and have the eggs hidden and the eggs will be waiting for the boys instead of the boys waiting!
I recognize that shirt Samuel has on:)
I can't stop laughing at the last picture.
Post a Comment