background

Sunday, October 03, 2010

Thomas the Tank Engine... the Real Deal!

Mimi took Ryan and I to see Thomas the Tank engine, and get to ride in the "cars" that Thomas pulls. 
Ryan was R-E-A-D-Y to get there.  We're probably still in the neighborhood when I snapped this pic.  We had a two-hour drive ahead of us. 



Mr. Know-it-all pointing and saying the names of all the trains.


 We had to PRY Ryan away from this train table to get on our train that was departing at 12:45.  Shoes flew off, hat thrown to the floor.  He was MAD.  But, as soon as we got on that train, he was MESMERIZED!

 









Above is Ryan's face when he saw the "real" Thomas.  I was JUST as excited.  Truly.  I got giddy.


THANK YOU MIMI FOR SUCH A FUN DAY!!! 

5 comments:

Pam said...

O Mimi what a fun fun day. Wow love the picture of his first expression when he saw Thomas. I even got excited. That was the REAL one. WOW. How cool.

Wencked said...

So glad he had a blast! Christian went last year with his Gran and he loved it. I'm seeing future Tootle/Wenck adventure. I think next year Archer will be old enough to enjoy.

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

ahhhhh so sweet Jess. What a love .. he is such a perfect blend of both you and Rod. err, perhaps more Rudd than Tootle but had to give props to Rod somewhere :)

Shelly said...

I love his face when he saw the train! That is priceless. What a fun experience...unforgettable for all of you!

boo and stacy said...

Jess, what fun pics. I bet he LOVED it there! Where is it? I'll be going in a few years. Great idea who ever thought of that place!!!!!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive