Guess what sold in ten days.....our first home. Bitter sweet for sure! We had 18 showings, and an open house that brought in ten people. Truly blessed to sell our home so quickly, but I had no idea that I would be so sad to leave it. We close on May 27th. Whoa!
So, on May 28th, we'll be closing on our new home! (If everything keeps moving along smoothly). I am not kidding when I say that I took two steps into the home, and said "This is it." I just knew it before even seeing the rest of the house. I walked into the kitchen, CONFIRMATION! I went through the rest of the house, and could easily visualize the kiddos running into the kitchen in their pj's. It just feels so right.
After walking through the home, I immediately called Rod to meet us there. (Mom was with the realtor and I). I was sooooo nervous. I wanted to sell the home to him. I just knew he'd find something wrong with it, and say that we needed to keep looking. GET THIS...he did the SAME thing I did. He walked in. "Welcome home, Honey. Come in. Take your shoes off." And, what I hoped for.... He said, "Ah, yeah. I like this." Phew! Let me rewind. Mom and Dale (realtor) were nervous too, and told me they were going to step aside and let the two of us go through the house. We were all nervous about Rod seeing it b/c we all thought it was soooo perfect for us.
We took TONS of pictures of the house because 1. I wanted to be able to show family, and 2. The current owner is an interior decorator and wanted to make sure we stole all her ideas. :) (on a different budget, no less). Unfortunately, they're all on Shutterfly. So, here's what I snapped with my phone.
My new kitchen!!!!!!
background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Blog Archive
- September (1)
- June (2)
- May (2)
- March (2)
- February (2)
- January (2)
- December (3)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (3)
- August (8)
- July (9)
- June (4)
- May (5)
- April (4)
- March (5)
- February (1)
- January (3)
- December (1)
- November (4)
- October (3)
- September (3)
- August (4)
- July (4)
- June (1)
- May (3)
- April (4)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (3)
- December (5)
- November (5)
- October (4)
- September (6)
- August (9)
- July (8)
- June (7)
- May (5)
- April (5)
- March (3)
- February (4)
- January (10)
- December (6)
- November (7)
- October (11)
- September (7)
- August (7)
- July (7)
- June (6)
- May (8)
- April (5)
- March (9)
- February (8)
- January (12)
- December (8)
- November (12)
- October (9)
- September (10)
- August (15)
- July (16)
- June (5)
- May (6)
- April (7)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (5)
- December (7)
- November (10)


12 comments:
Wow...that was fast. Love the new kitchen...want to see the rest of the pics!!
The kitchen would have gotten me too! Glad you are both excited about it and the price! Very exciting!!!! I am still shocked it all happened SO quickly!!!!!!
so exciting Jessica!!! can't wait to see some more pictures. The kitchen is beautiful...maybe Ill come visit one day-during NIOSA:)
congrats tootles!!
it's beautiful...congratulations! loved the story too. :)
congrats tootles!! I didn't even know your house sold.. that's awesome! good luck on this house - it looks amaaaaazing... please email me more pictures of it.. i have to see more. I love it!!
OMG, 10 days! That is incredible! And the fact that you found something else you loved so quickly. It seems it was all meant to be. LOVE this kitchen- and double ovens! What a dream!! Good luck! And let''s see those other pics!
WOW--so beautiful!!! Congratulations! I can't believe it all happened so fast!
Scott swears we bought this house because the kitchen spoke to me :)
Love the house, I'm so happy it's working out for you guys!
It's gorgeous!!! I'm so excited for you!! Here's to a smooth move for you and the family. Yay!!!
Congrats!!! And what a beautiful kitchen in your new house. Hope all goes well with packing and moving!
I'm bunking with Nicole for NIOSA! The kitchen is FANTASTIC! So exciting!
Post a Comment