background

Saturday, August 01, 2009

We Won!!!!!

Our yard is award-winning!!!! haha! I'd love to know who made such a fun sign for our yard. I started cracking up when I got home from work yesterday!
We won!!! We won!!!

9 comments:

Amber Greenawalt said...

Oh Congrats are in order! She's a beaut!! :)

The Grays said...

awesome - well deserved!!

Tootle Family said...

Who needs an HOA Yard of the Month, when you get this one?!?!

The Blevins' said...

Okay, first let me say that the yard of the month thing is hilarious. Secondly, let me say that the baby countdown widget thing you have at the top of the page is a little creepy...seriously, its like a little floating fetus...guess that's what they look like though.

Tootle Family said...

Brooke, so funny you say that...I think that as well. It's just turning in circles like a clock.

Jen Taylor said...

It is a cute sign!

OK, and the spinning baby thing is a little creepy. And Brooke, it is a floating fetus. Haven't you read any of your books? :)

Still loving the bathroom baby bump pics!

Anonymous said...

cracking up at this. the sign is so cute. i'm DYING to know who did it!!

congratulations lady, i know you've worked really hard for that.

Tootle Family said...

Stacy and I still think it was Martha.

Pam said...

OK fess up, who did it?

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive