background

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Not Sure Momma's Totally Ready.....


Check who got a new potty!



This guy!


Isn't she a beautie?!

Of course he's got to check it out and make sure it's top of the line.



...and, that his blankie likes it.



Ryan, how's the "feel" of it???


He'll only sit on it when Dada goes potty. The two, I guess, I have a little chat time, during "their" time.


As far as potty training....I ain't pushin' nothin'. His classroom has a few kids that are potty trained, so I think he's learning a few things from them. Example: "Ewwwww. It's yucky." This is his staple statement after every pee pee or poo poo he does in his diaper. He's in the phase of wanting his diaper changed after every "movement". Now, I realize why Ryan's diaper supply at school is constantly low. (Took this post to put the two together).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, he's getting all grown up! Stop growing up, Ry!

Your shower curtain is really pretty, I love it!

Wencked said...

I took the approach of once he is ready he will let me know...well he didn't, but daycare did.

and knock on wood...Christian was a breeze to potty train. all the structure he got from daycare came in so handy at home.

My goal was that after 3 yo we start being more proactive in training. He was out of pull up by 1 month...and now doesn't use any kind of diaper.
but I had an Elmo potty in his bathroom starting at 2 yo.

boo and stacy said...

I agree, I trained Sue at 3 and did not have any accidents. Malyn showed interest early and we just peed at the park in Ariel panties this morning;/

Why are our kids SO attached to their blankets? Where did we go wrong on the comforting? O well.

Cute potty shots:)

mimi tootle said...

I love it!! I hate that he is really growing up. I guess Grandmas have potties too.

The Grays said...

we have that potty in pink :) we have not however used it yet! good luck with the potty training - i am for sure not ready to tackle that yet!!

Pam said...

All I remember is Martha Benfield and I were so worried that you and Arron wouldn't be able to go into the Sorry teeth.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive