While I'm only 15 weeks, I've already felt the baby move. And, these aren't just little flutters, I can tell Toot #2 is making a MOVE! I've sort of been second guessing what I've been feeling because I'm so early. Until today!!
I had my standard four week appt (the ones where you're in and out in less than five minutes). She had the hardest time getting the heartbeat by doppler b/c the the little one just wouldn't stay still. You could hear it moving around in womb, but that wasn't what we wanted to hear. I WANTED A HEARTBEAT.
Once she targeted its heartbeat, she targeted mine in the same spot. I LOVED it. I told some of my family members that it was like "mama bear's heartbeat" with "baby bear's heartbeat" going at the same time. It was really cool! My "connection with child" got a little deeper after that.
So far so good with this pregnancy!!! If one didn't know this was my second baby, they'd think I was six months along. I'm already POOCHED out! I'm high, and pointy. I THINK I was this way with Ryan. I also think I'll have another torpedo for a belly.
background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Blog Archive
- September (1)
- June (2)
- May (2)
- March (2)
- February (2)
- January (2)
- December (3)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (3)
- August (8)
- July (9)
- June (4)
- May (5)
- April (4)
- March (5)
- February (1)
- January (3)
- December (1)
- November (4)
- October (3)
- September (3)
- August (4)
- July (4)
- June (1)
- May (3)
- April (4)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (3)
- December (5)
- November (5)
- October (4)
- September (6)
- August (9)
- July (8)
- June (7)
- May (5)
- April (5)
- March (3)
- February (4)
- January (10)
- December (6)
- November (7)
- October (11)
- September (7)
- August (7)
- July (7)
- June (6)
- May (8)
- April (5)
- March (9)
- February (8)
- January (12)
- December (8)
- November (12)
- October (9)
- September (10)
- August (15)
- July (16)
- June (5)
- May (6)
- April (7)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (5)
- December (7)
- November (10)

10 comments:
little jealous you are feeling the little one already. I am 19 weeks and no movement yet...or at least i haven't felt it yet. So hopefully soon. I love the heartbeat story!!
okay! Om my gosh - your header pic is SO cute! I love this new little tootle tot already!!
Sounds like we have a active one coming. Always a good addition to the family. Maybe this one will be a swimmer.
Sounds like a gymnast in there like Mom!
best sound and feeling in the world! won't be long before you know if you have another tooter ot a tootette!! Will y'all find out?
You need to write that in the baby book! So exciting to hear the heartbeat...makes it real, huh? A positive of having two active kids...you'll have no trouble losing the torpedo belly :-)
That last comment was from Shelly :-)
Wow. The header photo is one of the best I've seen! How exciting to feel the baby's first moves! That is my favorite part of pregnancy. What a blessing! Can't wait to hear if Tootle #2 is a potential "boyfriend" or "best friend" of little Gray #2 (to use your cute phrases from our first time through pregnancy together...)
we need a post of your belly!!!
YES! POST that belly - you are making me feel better because I CANNOT believe my belly growth at 14 weeks! I go to dr. tomorrow. PLEASE post your belly! Also - the header - phenomenal and that ryan I tell ya - Ohhhhhh!!!!
Post a Comment