background

Monday, April 13, 2009

Ten on the Day Before Tuesday

1. Easter was lots of fun. Always is when we get together. I totally forgot how much I LOVE putting puzzles together. Puzzle-OBSESSION. Now I'll never get my dining room table decorated.
2. Ryan was so funny on Sunday. I've never heard him talk so much in his short life. It was hilarious. Poppy and Rod watched the Masters. Mom, Jenny and I worked on a puzzle. So, Ryan wandered around the house talking to himself the whole day.
3. Friday, we went to "Open Gym" for an Easter egg hunt and then to tumble around. Ryan was the only kid who wouldn't let go of his basket after the hunt. He carried that thing the whole time.
4. Ryan looked precious in his little Easter shirt. I forgot my camera...what was I thinking??? You'll have to see Nama's blog.
5. I attended Ryan's Easter party at school. I was the only parent.
6. Ryan's almost two, and can still wear a few size 12M shorts. Depending on how ghetto-fabulous I want him to be, he can also wear as big as 2T. (BARELY).
7. Daycare told me today that Ryan will soon be heading to the next room. For which she then proceeded with "He's just not ready." OUCH.
8. We went out to dinner the other night to a place with a fun play yard. The play set is HUGE and meant for big kids (maybe at 3 and up). We let Ryan walk around it while we ate knowing that he wouldn't attempt to climb up. Silly us....not a minute after seeing him walk around, he's climbing up metal bars, spaced about a foot between each other. We hear a mom ask, "Is this your kid?" Two moms had surrounded the bars to make sure he got up safely. You see, his hungry parents were too busy satisfying their own needs.
9. Cupcakes or cake? Pizzas or snacks? Finish policy today or tomorrow? lights or darks first? Mickey Mouse or Elmo? Add or don't add a disclaimer? NIOSA Friday or not? Put in sod now or later? Just a few of the many questions going on in my mind.
10. My favorite...Ryan's been giving the best kisses!

7 comments:

Cinda said...

I was wondering if I was going to get any easter pics. Sounds like you guys have been busy. Me too, I just put in 3 pallets of sod. My advice, do it before it gets to hot!!!!

boo and stacy said...

cupcakes, snacks, tomorrow, lights, Elmo, no, NIOSA, now!

Bummed I missed the Easter Puzzle Extravaganza!

Anonymous said...

Cupcakes.
Snacks.
Finish it tomorrow.
Elmo.
No disclaimer, keep 'em guessing!
NIOSA, uh, no question!
Sod on Saturday (maybe Sunday depending on fun had at above mentioned NIOSA).

Love you

Anonymous said...

hahaha. Stacy, I guess you and I were on the same page :o)

Nicole Svendsen said...

NIOSA again? I feel like you guys just went...Ill be dreaming about the food i always hear about you eating there....one day ill make it for NIOSA!!!

Shelly said...

I love number 9...isn't that just how our minds work. Constant conflict!! I'm excited to check out Ryan's Easter shirt :-)

Jess Bush said...

SO CUTE! I love the beach pics- we are heading to delaware in August- I hope Brooklyn likes the ocean!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive