background

Friday, April 17, 2009

My Mind's a Month Behind

Here are some pics from March that I've been meaning to edit and get posted. March was a fun month, then supposedly April came around. Can someone please tell my mind to catch up?!


G-ma and G-pa came in to town to celebrate Christmas...yes, Christmas! hahaha. I had gifts still wrapped for them in March. We had a great time! We stopped by the Apple store which wasn't appealing to Ryan, so Grandma took Ryan to a fountain. Body of water = great landing spot for whatever is tossable.

Look who bought in to Ryan's plea for more money to throw in the fountain?! Grandpa!


Also in March, we went to the H.E.B. Science Treehouse. Hudson and Hannah joined us with grandmas and an aunt! Fun day. I love the picture above b/c only a grandma can sneak in kisses while "pulleying" up their grandchild.


Hannah was the leader of the group. Of course, Ryan found a ball.


Very serious drummers above. Please do not bother.


Couldn't you just eat his cheeks! This is my friend Melanie's sweet boy, Hudson.

This is actually an April picture. But, it makes me laugh b/c right next to him is a stretch of grass. On that grass, are two kids rolling down the hill. So, Ryan...needing his space, decides to roll down on the cement.

Happy Fiesta to you all!!!!




6 comments:

boo and stacy said...

Ohh how funny, I didn't see him lay down copying the kids! TOO funny!

Great shot of Hudson at the science center!!

Pam said...

Great fun pictures. Ryan loves fountians. Hudson's cheeks are the best.

The Grays said...

cute pics!

Melanie Flinn said...

Cute pics. Happy Fiesta to you too! Toby and I are heading down for Friday night- can't wait!

Oh and re Heather- she is just a very good friend. If you guys ever want to come to Austin for a photo shoot let me know and I'll give you her info. :)

The Garrison's said...

Jess, the playhouse looks awesome! I want to take Matty - and to open gym! Call me next time you're going and we'll join :-) also, in the previous post, what's the place yall ate with the great playground?! Always looking for fun options! Especially now that Matthew is cooped up with baby sister a little! :( love ya! And love the pics! Hudson is a doll!

Anonymous said...

I like that Ryan is all boy. He always has a stick, a ball, or a golf club in his hand. And he doesn't mind rolling around on the ground. He's so cute. I can't wait to see him in July!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive