Ryan said he likes the idea of rodeos. Just don't make him ride ponies.
Stroller rides only please. And, one snack trap of pretzels.
Sweet Hannah Banana Rose Bowl. She was so much fun to watch enjoy the rodeo, the rides, and all the animals.
I could watch Hudson smile, laugh, and pout all day. He is tooo fun!
Pig envy.
The ONLY child trying to climb in with PIGS.
This part of the rodeo trip was the CUTEST. He just stared and stared, and then finally took a seat and scooted up to the cage...and stared and stared some more. He was in awe of the baby chicks.



8 comments:
Jess those are great pictures.
Your pictures are awesome!!!...you are doing amazing with your christmas present.
can't wait for the rodeo to come to houston!!! looks like y'all had fun :)
GREAT pics of all the kids! SO darling:) Gettin' good with that camera!!!!
you're bringing it in April right?
Great photos Jessica! I love that I can keep in touch with what is going on with Mel too through your blog. :) Both boys are too cute for words.
Great photos Jessica! I love that I can keep in touch with what is going on with Mel too through your blog. :) Both boys are too cute for words.
I have to keep coming back to see that darling header picture. So darling.
What great pictures!! I love the one of him climbing in the pig pen. And the one by the baby chicks is just precious!!!
Post a Comment