background

Friday, October 03, 2008

Went to the Big D, and I do Mean Dallas


Last weekend, Jenny, Lola, Ryan & I trecked our way up to Dallas for two reasons: one of my dearest friends, Amy got hitched. And, secondly, we finally found a weekend perfect to visit Grandpa and Grandma Rudd!!! We had lots of fun laughing, singing in the kitchen, eating, watching Ryan, watching the dogs, training Lola, walking forever (I don't workout like I used to), praisng God for His works, and RELAXING! Jenny, that somes it up, right?!
Here are some pics of the weekend.
We had a blast at this wedding. I got to see lots of peeps from Baylor Hospital (where I got my first job out of college, and stayed there til we moved back to San Antonio...one of my most favorite places and people to work for)

Another one of my dear friends, Dana. I used to babysit her boy Dylan (who I better see before he gets to the age where he thinks I'm lame).
The WEDDING COUPLE!!! The evening was beautiful. The service was so nice, and yes I cried.
Dad training Lola. Amazing what one walk can do for a dog.

No more stroller for Ryan. And, no one would push me in the stroller, so I pushed an empty stroller while Sharon wrangled Ryan. Do shadows get cuter than this?!?! Kira, you're so right...it's precious.


Fortunately, Grandma is in shape, so she was able to chase Ryan down the street.

Nice petals, Gramps.

7 comments:

Sharla said...

We are stroller-less these days too! The shadow pic is great... you should frame it. Looking forward to getting a Ryan-hug tomorrow.

boo and stacy said...

So glad y'all got to stay with dad and sharon! looks like a fun trip. gotta love those yards! dallas looks like its having nice weather!

Kira Willingham said...

I am so excited that my name made the blog! But seriously can Ryan be ANY CUTER! I need a Ryan-hug too! Ryan, tell your mommy that I want to hang out with her!

Erik said...

you look so pretty in that picture with Dylan's mom!!!

Chantel said...

Yes, cute...but gets cuter when they are looking at their shadow making it move around! Love your hair....hey, that bride and groom look exactly like each other!

The Garrison's said...

I agree that the shadow pic is a framer. I think it should be blown up in black and white and framed. Cant wiat to hang out on Thursday! :) Love you

Jen Taylor said...

How fun! It's always "fun" traveling w/a toddler. Keep it up, and it'll get easier!!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive