You should have called me when you went to Costco. I'd have gone with you. None of the food looks very good. I have lots of left overs from the week so come over and get some.
if it's heated at the house, it's home cooked! I'm having Costco withdrawls so we'll be going soon...the Gray's will be having an Asian dinner, too! Thanks for the idea!
LING LING RULES! I ♥ Ling Ling (just about) anything. I will have to agree with you on the boxed noodles though. I've yet to try a boxed quick cook noodle that is remotely good.
I could do Taipei, in fact, I'll bet by this time next week I'll have gone there. Once you put that thought in my head and taste buds get the thoughts it's like a done deal. Anyone up for lunch?? Stac, I'll go with you in Dec.
I haven't seen the Mays at Taipei in a long time. We used to see someone from the family everytime we went. Do you know Tuesday night is half-price night? Joe and I can eat for $10!!
13 comments:
We are proud Costco card carrying members...and have yet to try anything Ling Ling. Next time we're getting some!
I swear you get funnier as we get older.
You should have called me when you went to Costco. I'd have gone with you. None of the food looks very good. I have lots of left overs from the week so come over and get some.
I vouch for the Ling Ling potstickers... one of my favorite home-cooked meals!
if it's heated at the house, it's home cooked! I'm having Costco withdrawls so we'll be going soon...the Gray's will be having an Asian dinner, too! Thanks for the idea!
this makes me want Taipei! They have the best egg rolls.
Okay wait, why is your blog so cute? I need help. We need to reschedule dinner! Did we say next Wednesday? Remind me!
Love ya!
LING LING RULES! I ♥ Ling Ling (just about) anything. I will have to agree with you on the boxed noodles though. I've yet to try a boxed quick cook noodle that is remotely good.
I could do Taipei, in fact, I'll bet by this time next week I'll have gone there. Once you put that thought in my head and taste buds get the thoughts it's like a done deal. Anyone up for lunch?? Stac, I'll go with you in Dec.
you CRACK me up. Daily. thank you.
okay thanks to your blog i am going to have to try LING LING...i may have just passed them up before but we will try them:)
I haven't seen the Mays at Taipei in a long time. We used to see someone from the family everytime we went. Do you know Tuesday night is half-price night? Joe and I can eat for $10!!
Yep... I am ready to go to Taipei on Tuesday. I have $10 in my pocket.
Do the portions seem smaller or is my stomach getting bigger? ..... ugh.... Don't answer that!
Post a Comment