background

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

HAPPY 3-YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!













I love you, Rod!!!




8 comments:

Pam said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ROD AND JESSICA! Three years, new location, new jobs, new house, and baby. Wow. May you have many more wonderful years ahead. God be with you as you remember this wonderful day.

Nicole Svendsen said...

Congratulations. May this next year be blessed as well. Happy 3 year anniversary.

boo and stacy said...

HAPPY 3 YEARS!! Let's all go back to the place where it all started! Hawaii:))

juju designs said...

Awwh! Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a great day together.

Anonymous said...

Loved this post! Thank you Lord! I also think we need to change the color of tootletot on your header. and did you want it to say ryan instead?

The Grays said...

Happy Anniversary!

Shelly said...

Happy Anniversary you two!! I loved your wedding pics. They are gorgeous!

Kthed said...

Happy Anniversary! That's wonderful! Wonder what the next three will bring!!!!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive