Since the SYTYCD (posted below) concert was in Austin, we took the opportunity to stay with Rachel and Jeremy. They finally moved back to Texas!!! Anyways, Casey and I drove up on Saturday and went to a Mediterranean Festival Saturday night! Brooke met up with us on Sunday before the concert!
I've said this before, but any chance you get my friends together, all you do is LAUGH! And, I mean LAUGH! They're each soooooo funny! They didn't fail me this weekend either.
We've all known each other since 2nd grade, I believe.
Rachel, Brian Rose, Casey and I.
This was at the Mediterranean Festival. Gyros and wine!I couldn't put two posts in a row without my sweet little Toot! Happy 17-months to you!!! And, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY!!!!!

(He's curious about everything...or, is he telling me to put food on that tray NOW????)
3 comments:
YES your friends are hilarious!
Yall make me laugh too :) looks like yall had a blast...more great memories for yall! And happy birthday again my sweet Jess! Seeing you tonight made me realize how much I love you and wish I saw you more :)
Where did you find those basketball shorts? I love them! Not that we NEED any in the middle of October, but they're still cute :-)
Post a Comment