background

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

17 Ryanisms for 17 Months

  1. Ryan says "more" in the sweetest way "morahhh" (in an Oliver Twist kind of way).
  2. Favorite aisle in the grocery store is the cereal aisle…lots of boxes with lots of color. Anything in a box is nutritious to him (and me).
  3. He's still on a strict "NO milk-protein foods/drinks" diet. Little toot can't get rid of this allergy. There are two big signs up at daycare that say "Ryan Tootle cannot have anything with milk or cheese in it. Soy products only".
  4. He's back on the growth chart. 6% for weight. Unfortunately, Mommy's off the chart…the other way.
  5. His art work at school makes the parents proud.
  6. He loves to walk out the garage, and straight out to the street…I do not condone this Ryanism. (We now carry him out to the car).
  7. He's majorly obsessed with Rod. When he hears the garage door open, he RUNS to the door shouting "DAAA DA". And, if I get him out of the crib in the morning, he immediately starts looking for dada. So sweet.
  8. Megan….he still LOVES his slide. He's all over that thing. Head first, feet first, down the slide, up the slide.
  9. He does NOT like his Halloween costume I picked out for him.
  10. He loves his car, and will wait patiently for someone to push him in it.
  11. Ryan thinks it's hilarious when mommy blow dries her hair.
  12. And, also finds it funny that mommy's going to walk 5 miles, pushing Ryan in the Organ/Tissue RunWalk.
  13. When I pull out his syringe for his medicine, he'll sit himself down on "the step" in the kitchen, tilt his head back, and open his mouth. I'll get it on video. It's pretty cute, and sad that he's well versed in taking meds.
  14. Every animal is "ruff ruff".
  15. Stacy, he's just started singing "Godddddd is so gooooooood". (from Veggie Tales)
  16. STILL MY SNUGGLER! I'll pray for this quality in my next child.
  17. He's going to start a gymnastics class at 18 months!!!

4 comments:

Nicole Svendsen said...

what is he going to be for halloween??? do we get a preview or is it a surprise?

Wencked said...

#13 is a tough one...It is so sad that they have to get used to all the meds. Christian has learned how to turn his breathing machine off. It almost breaks your heart when he looks at you with the mask on and says "I'm all done Mommy"

boo and stacy said...

He is going to be the best gymnast! I can hear him singing veggie tales now:) Ill have to hear it!! Nice work on the organ walk! Any pics of him in his costume, screaming?

Darling pic of him at 17 months bytheway!

The Grays said...

I'm so curious to see what he will be for Halloween!

Sounds like we need to tell Santa that Kirby needs a slide for Christmas.

Looking forward to seeing y'all on Sunday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive