background

Thursday, September 11, 2008

"She's Just a Girl and She's My Friend...Not My Girlfriend"

Yeah right. She's already giving him directions...to the bathroom. Ryan's diaper ain't saggy from the pool.

You can see it in their eyes...
Ryan, checking out his "girl and his friend"
Ryan and I had a fun with Sharla and Abby. Always good when mom can catch up with Sharla. She's got so many great ideas, that I love to soak up everything she says. Sharla has some pics of the kids swimming...but, mostly of them eating poolside. Those two must have eaten their weights in snacks.

12 comments:

court garrison said...

Jess! I had many entries to catch up on! He is SO cute and big. Wanna play this weekend? Maybe one night next week...we can do dinner...Tuesday or Thursday! Yall can come over or we can come there and eat and let the boys play. I commented on my latest entry in response to your comment...check it out.

Pam said...

Looks like girl friend and boy friend to me.

Anonymous said...

watch out baby Abby (haha).. ryan's going to have another girlfriend in about 5 months ; )

- Ashley

Daddyoleo said...

Ryan sure knows how to pick them... she is a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha. I wonder if she's gonna be bossy. Ryan has the cutest expressions on his face. I love seeing them together, Abby would be blessed to have a friend as good as you....

Martha said...

She couldn't ask for better inlaws, that's for sure! I love this post--so cute!

Pam said...

OK then the Krugers and the Mays have made a bond between our grandchildren for the future. We'll be ralated, Martha.

Martha said...

We would be grandmothers-in-law, Pam.

I love this post, Jess. I keep coming back so I can laugh all over again!

Sharla said...

Abby doesn't deny it... he's a hottie! Adorable post Jess... and adorable blog background - I had looked on cutest blog on the block several times, but never found one that jumped out at me- but I never saw yours- cute! I have been in the weeds doing Life is good inventory orders for 2009... but when I ship that off, I will post our photos from the pooldate! We had so much fun. Thanks for inviting! Sharla

boo and stacy said...

I love the new blog facelift:)))) so darling of the kiddos:) arranged marriages are the best!!

Melanie Flinn said...

He is definitely giving her some looks.

Anonymous said...

get her to strip I'd like to check her out too

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive