background

Monday, August 18, 2008

Hot Shots!

Look who got a wagon ride to the pool!!!

The limo of all limos.


Fast driver for a fast wagon.

Holden thought someone dinged his ride. So close.

Ryan...trying to play it cool.


He's embarrassed. Nerissa and I pulled up in front of his friends and honked the horn to get his attention...and, get him in the wagon.

Holden got THE bus!

UPDATE on Ryan's bugs:
1. We're STILL dealing with his stomach bug. He got pretty dehydrated and lethargic. Nama had to give him Pedialyte by syringe (he wouldn't drink), EVERY FIVE MINUTES. Thank you Mom. He seemed much better as the day went along. Ate a big meal for dinner.
2. We had a little episode on Saturday at the Ellis' house. Ryan's been doing the cry where he doesn't breathe. I know. Well, I usually end up just blowing in his face to make him take a breath. Well, he decided not to take a breath, and passed out. It was pretty scary b/c his sweet, little, helpless face turned gray, and his lips were blue. Just when we thought he may have taken a breath, he collapsed. Freaked me out...but, thankfully he was only out for MAYBE a second. So, I spoke with Ryan's doctor and she didn't seem worried about it. Just said that we have to just blow on his face, and give him a nice slap on the back. GEEZ!
3. Ryan MIGHT be faking it all...whatever it takes to get to spend the day with Nama. So, we're keeping an eye on this. Nama has agreed to watch him again tomorrow so we can make sure he gets enough fluids, and rests well. THANK YOU MOM.

6 comments:

Pam said...

All part of being Nama. Loved being with him and get all the cuddles and sweet hugs and fun playing with him.

Martha said...

Hmmm...hadn't thought about that. Faking sick so he could hang out with Nama. Not a bad idea!!! She's the best Nama out there!

Anonymous said...

I'm considering faking sick so I can go hang out with Nama. Maybe we can bake cookies and homemade salsa. Then dip the cookies in salsa...so I could be sick again the next day and hang out with Nama.

Sorry Ry is not feeling well, I hope he gets better. Breathe, sweet little boy!

Melanie Flinn said...

Poor kiddo, but you're right I bet he loves the extra lovin. Lucas was home today with his Mimi- he sure didn't seem to sick when I got home :)

I hope Ryan feels better soon!

Wencked said...

That passing out thing would have completely freaked me out too!
Hope he gets to feeling better!

Chantel said...

Poor baby boy!! So sorry that he is so sick...and the passing out thing, that's crazy and sooo scary. I'll pray for him to get over the sickness for good and the no breathing/crying phase for good too!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive