background

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

...And, He WILL Cry if He Wants to

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY RYAN!!!! Hope your day is going better than it was this morning. Mommy and Daddy LOVE their Baby Ryan!

The picture below is the birthday boy when I dropped him off at daycare this morning. They're in the middle of their snacktime prayer, for which my son chose not to participate. What you don't see, is his cute, "Mr. Happy" shirt mommy picked out for him to wear on his birthday. Jenny, are his feet cracking you up in this picture?!?!
I'm sort of getting the hint that I'm not the cool mom of the group. It's as if he's thinking he's learning the "Mom, you're so embarrassing" face.
Ryan's classmates. This is the picture that has made me realize, he needs another haircut. More pics from the weekend...

Ryan's new thing...climbing on top of anything he can get on.
Demolition, complete! Nice work on the cupcake.My sweet friend Allison is having a baby in June! These are all my oldest, and dearest friends, some of which came in to town from Seattle, Baltimore, and Virgina.

6 comments:

court garrison said...

Okay, first off...I freakin laughed out loud when I saw the table with the little chairs in em. SO FUN! What genius came up with that!?!? And love the cupcake pic of you three. The shower was so fun Jess. Very sweet and fun...yall did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Yes, the feet are cracking me up, but its his friends behind him smiling for the camera that really got me!!!

Nicole Svendsen said...

ME too!! That table full of babies is the cutest thing EVER and how clever it is!!!

Kthed said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!

stacy arnold said...

i need one of those tables in my house. i have a feeling kids have no chance of getting out.

why were you crying Ry? Because it was your birthday?

so cute!!

Pam said...

Or how about the little girl that is peeking over the head of another little boy as they watch the cool mom taking pictures.

Love this blog Jess. Love the table too. I'll have to go over and look at that one. Great for rounding up the kiddo's. Nice social time.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive