background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Blog Archive
- September (1)
- June (2)
- May (2)
- March (2)
- February (2)
- January (2)
- December (3)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (3)
- August (8)
- July (9)
- June (4)
- May (5)
- April (4)
- March (5)
- February (1)
- January (3)
- December (1)
- November (4)
- October (3)
- September (3)
- August (4)
- July (4)
- June (1)
- May (3)
- April (4)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (3)
- December (5)
- November (5)
- October (4)
- September (6)
- August (9)
- July (8)
- June (7)
- May (5)
- April (5)
- March (3)
- February (4)
- January (10)
- December (6)
- November (7)
- October (11)
- September (7)
- August (7)
- July (7)
- June (6)
- May (8)
- April (5)
- March (9)
- February (8)
- January (12)
- December (8)
- November (12)
- October (9)
- September (10)
- August (15)
- July (16)
- June (5)
- May (6)
- April (7)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (5)
- December (7)
- November (10)




13 comments:
Have you taught him the Queens Forest Quacker song yet? So fun that he's already learning to swim. He certainly has a very full and fun life!
We absolutely love your blog! Ryan's expressions are priceless, and your commentary is so fun to read! Love, love, love the Tootletot!
Ryan is a little you in the form of a boy! I know he's probably fun, adventurous, smart and hilarious like his mommy - I just KNOW it!!!
Yes Kelly, all of the above. He's a mini Jessi.
I was there while the swimming lesson went on and he loved the water. I've got some great shots of the Ryan smiling while in the water.
I'm cracking up at my mom's comment. Is it funny that my first reaction to reading this post was "We will, we will, Quack you!" He's gonna be a rockstar on the swim team, I can feel it.
Ooooh, when can we teach him how to eat non-cooked jello (do you cook jello?) with a pool shriveled finger?
Matty wants to come swim...we want to come we want to come! Great swimming little bug!
i add myself and second that STAT!
stace
Coolest swim trunks for the coolest kid in the pool! What a stud muffin. I love the header pic too!
How fun!!! You are one busy mamma and do it so well:)
Oh Tootletot...your blue eyes just kill me! I love you little bug...I hope you are taking good care of and still giggling it up with Little Puppet Dog!
Just adorable. Swimming is the best!
Post a Comment