HIS FIRST HAIRCUT!!! I'm still cracking up when I look at these pictures. Are they not the CUTEST!?!?! He did great until she wanted to trim around his ears (which was the main reason for the visit).
Final product! Makes my heart melt.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He is so handsome. That last pic makes my heart melt too. The car is so creative and cute - keeps them occupied ;o)
8 comments:
He is so handsome. That last pic makes my heart melt too. The car is so creative and cute - keeps them occupied ;o)
what a good looking kiddo! I love the new do, Ryan - just precious!!!
that first picture just kills me!
He is so big!!! Siena barely has any hair...hope you kept a lock of hair.
Love how he holds onto the steering wheel in the car. Good job Ryan. 1st big boy haircut. Still handsome.
Oh my goodness Jessica - this post is so cute! The little car he sat in is adorable. I wonder if they have a place like that here in Dallas.
Oh my... that baby is turning into a little BOY!! I love it!! Hang on to these years!!!
ADORABLE! He looks so cute in that car!
Ok, I just realized I'm an idiot. I was in San Antonio and could have seen you and Ryan!!! I didn't even think of it until now. Ahhhh - I'm so mad!
Post a Comment