background

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Time is the Time of Year...

...and, the time of year is Easter time! Mom, why does that ring in my ears?? Did you used to sing that to us? So, the picture below truly captures Ryan's bunny photo shoot. He could not stop staring at that 1980s bunny. Time to update the bunny, and the background. But, the kid's cute.


The family at lunch.
The Tootlemen.

Here's where the brunch got super entertaining...for all the tables around us. Ryan was a bit fussy at the end of the meal, so I walked him over to the window to look outside. He could not get enough of this window. I soon realized how fun it would be to play with him on the other side of the glass.

As I was walking up to the window, these two little kids are walking up to it, saying "Mom, look. It's a baby." They were fascinated. It was as though there was a puppy in the window that they wanted to buy. Ryan LOVED these two little kids.

My sweet sister and I. I had to crop this picture due to the unpainted toenails.

One, little two, little three little easter baskets! Way to go Ryan!
Ryan, you have something on your back.

No, I'm serious. You really do.

6 comments:

Pam said...

Great entertainment. Millie and I had a ball.
check out my blog to see the unpainted toes.

boo and stacy said...

jess...it goes...'easter time is the time for eggs and the time for eggs is easter time'

i love the tootle turtle easter basket!

darling of you and jenny!!!

stace

The Grays said...

What a fun Easter...hysterical that Ryan loves the big scary man-bunny so much!

Woods Family said...

jess - SOOO happy ryan is feeling better!! he is precious!

juju designs said...

Oh my goodness! His facial expressions crack me up! I love the pics of the stuffed animal around his neck - so cute. Looks like you had a fun Easter.

Meg McCool said...

ryan with giant bunny= best picture ever

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive