I think this is the longest I've gone without posting. Sorry grandparents. I thought I'd blog while in Vegas, but at the end of my days there, I was wiped out.
Here are some pics taken in February. This past month has been our most fun with Ryan. Ryan is truly taking on the resemblence of your typical male. It's just precious. :)
Aunt Tallie and Uncle Chris just bought him a Vtech learning video game. It's so neat. And, it has baby sign language on it. THANK YOU!!!
Grandma Millie and Grandpa Russell bought Ryan a walker for Christmas. He walks behind it like an old man behind his walker. (Or, how Rod walked when he had his walker after he had surgery on both feet).
Ryan loves to show off in front of other males. He pulled out all his tricks in front of Holden. Oh, and they both loved the Red Carpet on E!
Ryan loves to sratch his rear. Big fan of the eczema. He knows that diaper is coming off soon. Scratch away big boy. This habit will stick with you the rest of your life.
Rod and I were cracking up how this picture came out. Here he really looks like Linus from behind. (His sagging (and, VERY WET) diaper makes his legs look even shorter)
Mom's trip in Vegas...
This was my bathroom in Vegas that I used for SIX LONG DAYS. I spy a t.v. Do you? This t.v. made my trip worthwhile. :)
My very retro-chic bed I slept in for five nights. Toward the end of my trip, I was missing both my boys sooooo much. I actually did better than I thought. Thank you to all who prayed for me while I was gone. They helped b/c I was able to focus during the classes, get lots of sleep, and relax. And, I felt safe the entire time. Yes, I gambled. And, yes I lost money. Dad went out there with me for the first three days. I have to say...he outlasted me both nights he was there.

Forgot to tell y'all...I took a private jet to Italy. Unfortunately, I only snapped one picture while I was there. Is the Bellagio an Italian place?!?! Actually, I took this picture in hopes to blow it up to an 8x10 or bigger for our dining room. (with some cropping and enhancing in mind).



3 comments:
Best looking male I've ever seen. I'm telling you, he's a few steps ahead of us all. You just watch and see.
I need a room like that for a few days...looks like you could get in some good sleep.
too cute...boys will be boys!!!
Post a Comment